Systech designs, develops and markets a family of industry-standard device servers and payment gateways for fine dining and quick-serve restaurant applications. These products are integrated and marketed by a wide range of leading application software solution providers and full-service integrators. They are used to simplify cabling to RS-232, RS-485, RS-422 devices using Ethernet IP networks, and improve information systems visibility to store operations.
The Systech Device Servers support your entire range of retail systems peripherals, because each serial port is software selectable for RS-232, RS-422, or RS-485 communications.
Common restaurant applications:
Need a custom solution for a demanding application? Systech has an SDK for on-board applications, and a design services group to assist with development. Learn more
- Cost Savings from reduced cabling
- Increased Uptime from improved remote diagnostics
- Compliance Monitoring for Food Preparation
Integrators and Application Solution Providers choose Systech as the trusted, defacto product standard for restaurant applications. Benefits include:
- Product Reliability
- Factory Direct Service and Support
- NativeCom Port Redirection Software
- World Class, Web-Based Diagnostics & Upgrades
- Five-Year Warranty
- SDK for Custom Development
- In business since 1981
- Extensive Reference List