Since its founding in 1981, Systech Corporation has been in the business of building products that link a diverse set of products and systems into high speed networks.
- Initially, the company developed a leadership position in addressing input and output requirements for multi-user computers.
- In 1994, Systech expanded its product market strategy by introducing a product family that addressed requirements for linking terminals and printer servers.
- In the late 90's, the company began to address the commercial network device server market.
- US and International Offices.
- Today, Systech is an industry leader in the design and manufacture of Serial-to-IP and Dial-to-IP network conversion devices for enabling IP communications. Its network device solutions include industry leading networking software for enabling network access and management through Windows applications and Internet browsers.
Systech's 33-year history includes innovative network device server and Internet payment gateway solutions for a broad range of worldwide markets spanning electronic transaction, point of sale, retail operations, and industrial and commercial applications. Over 350,000 Systech networking devices facilitate mission critical applications worldwide, providing our customers with the highest quality and most cost effective solutions to enable IP communications for their IT systems.
The company's corporate headquarters are located in San Diego, California, which houses technology development, engineering, customer and technical support, marketing and financial and administrative functions. Systech manufacturers its products in Chennai, India, and performs some final assembly, test and order fulfillment from the corporate headquarters location.
Its US and international staff brings a combined 80+ years of high technology management experience in the electronics, communications, networking systems and software industries.